Laurie Martin, in this video above, gives a seven minute sample demonstration of an Online Yoga Class. The beautiful song in the background at the end is from the amazing singer Kristin Hoffmann.
Registration closes thirty minutes prior to the start of class.
Comments from my students: Calming on the brain, love the verbal cues on how to get into the poses, love that each class is different, appreciate the reminders to be patient & loving with ourselves and the reminders on how to modify poses, I don’t know what I would of done without this class through Covid.
De-stress and stretch in your pajamas!
1. You are in the comfort and privacy of your home anywhere in the world with the choice to be seen or not.
2. You spend one hour of your day in enjoyment, inner peace & relaxation and not thinking about what is going on in the world.
3. You practice to be mindful, present for yourself, increase self-nurturing and connection with your body.
4. You practice positive thoughts and mantras for yourself and total respect for your body.
5. You are part of a group of lovely people.
6. You are doing a different routine and different poses each class.
Each person participating in the online yoga in each home is considered a participant, therefore each person is responsible for the online yoga fee, even if it’s a visitor or guest. All children between the ages of 6 – 16 are free to participate with paid adult in the same household. These online “live” yoga classes are done through your computer through ZOOM and are available Internationally. The gentle class is geared toward all levels- from the beginner to the experienced student. Also, my entire website is secure and encrypted.
1. Once you are paid, please email Laurie Martin the class you plan on attending.
2. All participants must sign a yoga liability waiver.
3. On the morning of the scheduled class you plan to attend, through email, you will receive the zoom link. If you do not see the email from me, please check your spam or junk folder.
4. At the end of each class, participants will unmute themselves and sign up for future classes.
Once you are paid, email Laurie the class you plan on attending. Participants receive an email with the link each morning prior to the class. This will be done through Zoom.
“It was wonderful, thank you! You are a very gifted instructor, very bright and fun.” Nathan
“Virtual Gentle Yoga with Laurie Martin has been a lifesaver as we weather this pandemic. I didn’t want to go back to the gym, but needed a way to keep up core strength and flexibility. Laurie’s classes are challenging in a gentle way, as she always encourages us to only push our bodies to where we feel most comfortable. She is very attentive to her students’ needs and has the most relaxing voice, too.” C.D.
“You have inspired me for 10 plus years. Laurie, you are gifted.” Diane, 2021
“Wonderful and relaxing online yoga class. You are so spiritual and positive. That is what we all need at this moment. Thank you Laurie, you have the abilities to make us feel good.” Ana, March 2020
“Laurie’s Yoga class makes me feel refreshed physically, mentally and spiritually after every class!” Alison, August 2020
“Today’s class was lovely. The meditation at the end did make me cry – it was beautiful. Thank you.” Cindy, September, 2020
“Great class today. John and I both loved it!” Mary Kay, September 2020
“Laurie, your yoga class makes me feel refreshed physically, mentally and spiritually after every class! Also, doing yoga prevents me from getting injured when I play tennis. Many tennis players who don’t supplement an activity of stretching get injured.” Alison, August 2020
“This is the best way to start the day! It was great! The hour spent doing your online yoga class leaves me feeling physically and mentally refreshed and relaxed.” Cindy, March 26, 2020
“Your online yoga class is the highlight of our day!” Charsy, March 2020
“Wonderful and relaxing online yoga class. You are so spiritual and positive. That is what we all need in this moment. Thank you Laurie, you have the abilities to make us feel good.” Ana, March 2020
“I am loving the online yoga classes. They are helping me through these crazy & uncertain time. Thank you so much!!” Alexandra, April 2020
“Awesomeness! You give such clear direction and loved your meditation. I feel so peaceful.” Sandi
“I have been practicing Yoga with you for 4 years now. I have grown individually, and I have always been impressed with your professionalism in helping people along and the organization of the class. Add to your skill your kind and generous spirit, any yogi would benefit from you being involved with them.” Greg
“Love your yoga class, you créate a wonderful, loving energetic environment in your online classes.”