This stress release class is designed for participants to have an experience of relaxation. The intention is to feel relaxed and inner peace, to release unwanted stress and learn relaxation and stress processing tools and techniques to use in every-day life. Many of us are on the go in automatic pilot mode and we miss the beauty of the present moment and we miss the opportunity to hear our intuition and manage our busy chatter mind. This class offers an opportunity to take a moment to slow down, get out of our busy minds and learn different ways to process emotions, connect with our body, and experience beautiful guided visualizations.
Laurie guides participants through mindful living techniques, stress releasing visualizations, lower vibrating emotion processing exercises and creative imagery that helps us expand our point of view, step into the energy of possibility and solutions, and connect us with our heart and passions. She offers positive affirmations, and intentions that empower and raise our vibration. These exercises and processes can be used immediately for more peaceful living.
What to expect?
- Mindful Living and managing the chatter mind techniques;
- Breathing and relaxation exercises and guided meditations;
- Inspiring stress-release and emotion processing visualizations and positive imagery.
- Increase focus, be more present and connect to goals
- Feel lighter, more vibrant and more relaxed
- Gain insight and clear direction
- See a larger perspective
- Access peace and calm during stressful situations
- Being mindful while cultivating inspiring ideas
- Increase positive actions and let go of restrictions
The class is offered to Company Management and employees, Nurses and staff, Collier County School Teachers and Staff, and to private individuals.
The Florida Board of Nursing and Florida Board of Nursing Assistants have APPROVED this class. All nurses and nursing assistants earn two continuing education units for attending. Laurie presents this in local hospitals and facilities as well as stand alone events for the public.